Saturday, August 4, 2007

NOTES OF A "MUSAFIR" 38

*) It is interesting to reflect upon the following words uttered by Abilio (my fellow musafir), " I love people who commit mistakes, but I never love the ones who commit the same mistakes over and over again".

*) Sebastiao alias Bastian came up recently with the following deeply thoughtful words saying, " It is better to be a pretender in any circumstance".

*) Analizing the current ' political panoroma' in the country, Abilio once again appeared on the stage, proclaiming the following, " the effect of post-power syndrome creates 3 S: stress, stroke and stop". I find it interesting!

*) Let time tell its own story. Let time speak by itself, my dear!. No need at all to rush when it comes to the bubbling of confusion which many times drives us nuts.