Friday, May 29, 2009

NOTES OF A "MUSAFIR" 77

[Two months have passed without my being active in producing quite a few reflective writings. This has something to do with my being too swamped by the addiction of ‘tagged’. I realize that this is not a good thing to do. I have to learn how to refrain from this ‘temptation’. I have to have a strong sense of self-discipline…….The following are notes which I wrote for the tagged-line. Hopefully, with them being published here, I am back on track...]

o TRUTH CANNOT BE CONCEALED
i may tell lies to others with all kinds of ways, but i cannot tell lie to myself. i cannot conceal the truth..

o DISCIPLINE IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE
Without a strong self-discipline, one cannot be successful in this long journey.

o JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL
in the long run justice will prevail.

o LIFE IS FULL OF PAIN
life is full of pain. through pain, we taste the sweetness of life..

• TRIANGLE RELATIONSHIP
me, nature and god..would love to be in tune with this beautifully triangle relationship..

---
BEING A WARRIOR OF THE LIGHT
Apr 24, 2009, 4:07 pm
i would love to engage in a constant struggle to be a warrior of the light. it is not an easy task, for sure..

PROBLEM MAKER OR PROBLEM SOLVER
Apr 23, 2009, 12:14 pm
am i part of the problem maker or problem solver?

WHEN I AM SILENT
Apr 22, 2009, 9:53 am
when i am silent, you call me a stupid person?

LOVE CONQUERS EVIL
Apr 21, 2009, 11:49 pm
no matter how, in the end love will always conquer evil.

REVOLUTION OF CONSCIENCE
Apr 21, 2009, 11:47 pm

Apr 21, 2009, 11:47 pm
we are called to be a revolutionary of conscience. are we ready?

No comments: